Terms and Conditions
1. Express City Cleaning provides contractual carpet cleaning service (called 'the service') to private and commercial properties (called 'the client') according to generally accepted standards.
2. All equipment and cleaning products used by Express City Cleaning are professional and dedicated to carpet cleaning only and are manufactured by certified companies.
3. The service includes carpet and upholstery cleaning service only which covers hoovering, professional carpet preparation, stain treatment, deodorizing, hot water extraction. It does not include carpet repairs, furniture removal, or furniture rearrangements although our operatives are happy to move furniture around if only possible. Any furniture damage to the furniture will not be compensated.
3.1 The service does not include rooms preparation such as removing personal belongings. We will not do after building remainings, hair/ fur removal. Pet and hair removal can be added as additional service and is charged additionally as in our price list.
Appointments and Quotes
4. Appointments need to be pre booked over the phone or electronically,.
5. Prices listed on the website and quotes obtained are general but should stay fixed if order description is consistent with the actual area to clean. We reserve the right to confirm the order and the price on the day
6. We reserve right to confirm the order and the price on the day. The client is allowed not to accept change in price and resign from the service at any time before the service is started.
7. Express City Cleaning does not charge any cancellation fee, however; we expect at least 24 hours cancellation notice.
8. Express City Cleaning does not take responsibility for inability to attend appointment due to independent factors like technical faults, delays, staff sickness etc.
9. All parking fees need to paid by customer.
10. Express City Cleaning accept payments for their service by cash, debit and credit card, PayPal and with bank transfer. Any payments other than cash and card payments need to be done in advance.
10.1 Any not agreed delays in payments are subject to same day payment period with £10 late payment charge weekly.
10.2 Late payment charges are also added to to the final balance if the job booked and completed is not paid within the period stated on the invoice.
10.3 Longer payment periods are agreed individually.
12. In case of cancellation of appointment paid in advance, Express City Cleaning will refund the full amount paid with no cancellation fee if cancellation is reported is 24 hour before appointment.
13. In case of dissatisfaction with any service, complaints are accepted within 48 hours only. Refunds are subject to individual assessment.
14. Due to the nature of the service, any damage to private property which occurred as a result of the service need to be reported within 48 hours after completion. Reports made after that time might be considered but are subject to individual evaluation.
15. We request written complaints to
16. Every damage is assessed individually- it might be done basing on photos or may require visit at the premises.
16.1 The first step in resolving any complaints is attempt to rectify. This procedure includes taking appropriate steps to resolve the issue on a site. Procedure needs to be carried by the operative who attended original appointment.
16.2 If 3 attempts to rectify are unsuccessful, the complaint will be passed to insurers.
17. Please note, by using the service provided by Express City Cleaning you accept Terms&Conditions.
18. We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; e-mail address; name and surname, address, computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
19. When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
20. We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
20.1 To provide and operate the Services;
20.2 To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
20.3 To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
20.4 To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
20.5 To comply with any applicable laws and regulations
21. Our company is hosted on the Wix platform and wix shout out service a. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
22. Our booking system is hosted by appointy and may store information crucial for data processing in order to book appointment online. This includes name, email, address, phone number and is processed according to gdpr legal requirements.
23. Card payments details are stored and secured by our payment gateway, the procedure is detailed on their website
24. We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
26. If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at